Wisconsin Bird Breeders
Birds & More Aviaries
- Phone: 7155290542
- Address: Eau claire wi
St paul mn
- Big or small we breed them all.
We specalize in great quality hand fed babies
We are breeders of
Finches and canaries
Green cheek conures
Crimson belly conures
Indian ring necks
Blue crown conures
Blue and gold macaws
Canary wing parakeets
Blue front amazons
We are always adding to our flock
We breed in eau claire wi and also st paul mn.
We do ship delta airlines
- Phone: 715-323-8217
- Website: none
- Address: Wisconsin Rapids
- Small breeder of Parrotlets, macaws, Bourkes, and ringneck Doves.
- Phone: 715-561-5564
- Website: wisconsinparrots.com
Located near Hurley,WI and Ironwood,MI
"Family raised companion parrots"
Breeders of African Greys, Conures, Senegals, Quakers, Lovebirds, Parrotlets!
- Phone: 262-626-2276 / 262-707-4972
- Address: N166 Boltonville Road Kewaskum, Wisconsin 53040
- Quakers: Green, Blue, Pallid Green, Pallid Blue, Red-eyed Cinnamon Green, Red-eyed Cinnamon Blue, Red-eyed Cinnamon Blue Pallid, Dark-eyed Yellow, Dark-eyed White, Recessive Lutino, Sex-linked Lutino, Sex-linked Albino, Grey, Greygreen, Red-eyed Cinnamon Grey. Conures: Sun, Jenday, Jen-Sun, Roseifrons. Caiques: White Bellied Mini-Macaws: Severe, Illiger Pionus: White-capped Amazons: Lilac Crown, Orange Wing, Blue Front, Yellow Crown Cockatoos, Moluccan, Umbrella Finches: Zebras - English, American, Crested, Many different colors.
Silver Mountain Aviary
- Phone: 920-655-4009
- Website: www.silvermountainaviary.com
- Address: 15 min. west of Green Bay
- Ducorps, Goffins, and Moluccan cockatoos, Lilac crowned, Blue Front and Orange Wing Amazons, Scarlet, Blue & Gold, and Hybrid Macaws, and African Grey Congos. Hand fed babies and breeders available, serious inquires only.
- Phone: 1-414-453-3169
- Address: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- I hand feed, abundently wean out my birds. They are socailized from the very beginning. I raise Budgies(American, English), Canaries, Cockatiels, Greencheek conures, Indian ring necks, Meyers, Senegals, Lories, and maybe yellow collar Mccaws.
If you would like to be added to the bird breeders directory, complete the bird breeders form.